Monday, April 5, 2010

7 sleeps to go!

The final countdown has begun! (no references to 80's pop songs please) I've been off work for a week already, finishing off some photoshopping work and tying up loose ends. Already the days are beginning to blend into on, and now it's time to make copies of all my documents, decide which clothes I'm going to pack etc.

I've embraced the new itinerary - got the Japan and Tokyo Lonely Planets from the library and dusted off my Japanese language course notes from some time ago. Practised some polite phrases at Soto during lunch - "AsahiBIIRU o onegaishimasu", "oishikatta!", "TOIRE wa doko desu ka?" and "gochisousama deshita!" - all the essentials. Really looking forward to hanging out with Laura & Stacy and laughing our way through Japan. I'm also planning a day trip to Kawaguchi-ko to see Mt Fuji and take some sunset photos - did you expect any less from me? I will post it asap, I promise.

That's all for now - will write again once I'm on the road!

ML

2 comments:

  1. Lieve May Lee,

    We wensen jou ontzettend veel plezier op jouw reis door Azie en geniet nog van de laatste dagen thuis!!!!!!
    Aan jouw nieuwe kamer gaan we werken en we volgen jou gedurende de hele trip.
    Maak mooie foto's en GENIET!!!!!!!

    Liefs van Nico en Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Lee, just saw your question about Hat Chao Mai (have been travelling in Thailand until yesterday, well away from computers) - I put an answer on my Foum page.

    ReplyDelete