Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't you just wanna wrap yourself in it?

Nope, I'm not over the novelty of snow yet! Just wanted to share a few snaps of our recent mini blizzard. Enjoy!
Click on this one to see the snow falling through the window!


and here are a few from my new collection, focusing on textures. I want to evoke a feeling of warmth & coziness, as if you could just wrap yourself up in the photo. 3 abstracts then a couple with a little more context. The white one is a closeup of the texture of the wool coat I had made in Vietnam
This is currently my favourite scarf (which, as a scarfaholic, I have a gazillion of), it's bright pink and advertises my personal quest to fight the grey, black and beige-ness that is taking over winter fashion in Europe. GIVE ME SOME COLOUR BEFORE I DROWN IN MONOCHROME!


3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,lekker zacht en warm!

    And Magenta pink makes me feel alive .xxx,mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pantoffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, to be going to Africa after your already-massive travel! Big congrats to you May Lee. Looking forward to sharing pics. When do you think you'll leave? I'm thinking I won't go til mid-February. I want to give myself enough time to plan and also avoid the Chinese New Year.

    ReplyDelete